Claim a 10% discount by using the code mc10%2021 at checkout
With an aging population the prevalence of age-related spinal conditions is progressively increasing. Symptoms relatable to spinal stenosis now account for up to 30% of patients with spinal complaints in primary care. Physiotherapists who appreciate the natural course, differential diagnosis, assessment, medical/surgical, exercise and manual therapy treatment options available can safely and effectively manage this growing patient population.
The program is delivered fully on-line with participants working at their own pace over the ten-week access period. The ten dictated PowerPoint presentations are supported by videos, web resource links, quick reference cheat sheets and a 195 page downloadable handout.
A certificate of completion may be printed at the conclusion of the course for your professional portfolio. This online course provides full credit for the in-class skill development course currently delivered by Key Clinical Skills in multiple Canadian and international venues.
This ten-part, fully on-line program delivers:
- A comprehensive overview of age-related spinal changes
- Particular focus on acquired spinal stenosis
- Screening for red and yellow flags
- Medical and Physiotherapy diagnosis and treatment options including:
- Medications, Injection, surgery
- Self Treatment Exercise Program: Stenosis STEPS
- Manual therapy interventions
- Supporting videos, web links, and take-home resources
- A 195 page downloadable handout to keep as a reference tool
- 5 hours of contact time