This Online course provides a comprehensive approach to the assessment and management of people with low back pain. 13 video Presentations of varying length are followed by extensive Additional Reading material available to download. Each section has a short mandatory multiple choice Quiz covering that section to ensure understanding. There are also extensive Practice Points which are designed to enable you to review the practical elements of the course to increase confidence, understanding, and practical application.
Start the course by clicking on the first presentation: 1.0 Reconceptualising Manual Therapy. You can download the handout as a pdf to accompany the presentation. After watching the presentation, complete the quiz, making sure all answers are correct, and download the additional material that you want to read at your leisure. You will then be permitted to move on to the next lesson. Please note that lessons must be completed in order. To summarise:
- Click on the first title (1.0 Reconceptualising MT)
- Download Handout to accompany video presentation
- Download readings (optional)
- Complete Practice Points where provided
- Complete Quiz: All questions must be answered correctly before you are able to move to the next lesson
Take your time and enjoy the course!