This Online course provides a comprehensive approach to the assessment and management of people with headache. 6 video Presentations of varying length are followed by extensive Additional Reading material available to download. Each section has an accompanying handout and has a short multiple choice Quiz covering that section to encourage understanding. There are also extensive Practice Points which are designed to enable you to review the clinical application of the course to increase confidence, understanding, and clinical application.
Start the course by clicking on the first presentation: 1.1 Introduction and classification of headache. You can download the handout as a pdf to accompany the presentation. After watching the presentation, complete the quiz, and download the additional material that you want to read at your leisure. You can then move on to the next lesson. Please note that lessons must be completed in order. To summarise:
- Click on the first title (1.1 Introduction & Classification of headache)
- Download Handout to accompany video presentation
- Download readings (optional)
- Complete Practice Points where provided (optional)
- Complete Quiz
- Move to the next section (1.2 Headache evaluation)
Take your time and enjoy the course!